High-power, accuracy and flexibility
in a laboratory configuration
Customization for Your Applications
Eulerian cradle, X,Y sample stage, Rotating phi stage for Eulerian cradle, Rx, Ry tilt stage.
Flexible X-ray Sources
3000 Watts (60 kV / 50 mA), Cu, Cr, Co, Mn, Mo xray tube options.
High-temperature, pressure, low-vacuum and high-vacuum options.
Multilayer x-ray optics (Parallel or focusing), Johansson Kalpha1, 2 bounce Ge crystal.
DECTRIS® HYBRID PHOTON COUNTING DETECTOR - High-speed data collection
- 1280 channel high-speed solid state linear detector
- Simultaneous multiple channel collection enables collection times up to 100 times faster than a
- Direct detection of x-rays using silicon strip technology
- Global count rate of 1x10^9 counts/s
- High speed collection times
- 64 mm x 8 mm sensor area
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio and very high dynamic range
- Fluorescence suppression mode
Our complete x-ray diffraction software package for both data collection and analysis of powder patterns is the perfect solution for qualitative and quantitative analysis. Some of XRDWIN’s unique features include: instrument warm-up and control, flexible data collection options including segmented and batch mode collection, pressure and temperature environmental cell control, peak search, profile analysis including peak, crystallite size and strain, crystallinity, intensity ratio method, spike methods, and Rietveld refinement. Search/match for ICDD PDF databases and the COD database. MDI Jade interface also available.